MZ Backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to get a group pic is well.... entertaining to say the least! Check it out!

+3
Melanie
Equine_Woman
groovysmurf
7 posters

Go down

Trying to get a group pic is well.... entertaining to say the least! Check it out! Empty Trying to get a group pic is well.... entertaining to say the least! Check it out!

Post by groovysmurf Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:14 pm

Trying to get a group pic is a challenge!! Check out my attempts!

Sadly I think this is the best one of the bunch! lol What do you think?
(Brenna had a jammie day btw so that is why she is in pj's and no one else)
Trying to get a group pic is well.... entertaining to say the least! Check it out! 202648

Brenna tried to get free so Ethan tickled her Rolling EyesLaughing Not sure what Aislyn was doing! lol
Trying to get a group pic is well.... entertaining to say the least! Check it out! 202659

Aislyn, yet again not cooperating! lol
Trying to get a group pic is well.... entertaining to say the least! Check it out! 202724

This turned out blurry but is funny none the less! Aislyn was laughing and Brenna was escaping!
Trying to get a group pic is well.... entertaining to say the least! Check it out! 202749

Last attempt... would have been cute but Patches walked into the room and Aislyn has to point and shout "Its patches!" Rolling Eyes Goober!
Trying to get a group pic is well.... entertaining to say the least! Check it out! 202832

Nothing Christmas card worthy yet! lol I will keep trying! Now that the girls actually LIKE having their pic taken!

I didn't want to wait a week to post these! So I am posting them today! Let me know what you think is the best!
groovysmurf
groovysmurf

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/users/groovysmurf

Back to top Go down

Trying to get a group pic is well.... entertaining to say the least! Check it out! Empty Re: Trying to get a group pic is well.... entertaining to say the least! Check it out!

Post by Equine_Woman Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:20 pm

Lol I think Ethan deserves some ice cream for trying to keep those two corralled!! What an effort!!!
Equine_Woman
Equine_Woman
Admin

https://mommazonebackup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Trying to get a group pic is well.... entertaining to say the least! Check it out! Empty Re: Trying to get a group pic is well.... entertaining to say the least! Check it out!

Post by Melanie Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:41 pm

Equine_Woman wrote:Lol I think Ethan deserves some ice cream for trying to keep those two corralled!! What an effort!!!

I agree...lol! What a bunch. I've got Kayla and Elijah pretty well trained, and now I'll have to do the same with Gabriella...lol
So not looking forward to trying to get all three! Especially since I'm an unfortunate perfectionist. Trying to get a group pic is well.... entertaining to say the least! Check it out! Icon_rolleyes
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:23 am

Same deal here...and sadly, Steve is one of the offenders...lol

Love Aislynn's outfit, very cute!

Nancy

Back to top Go down

Post by loomistunes Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:37 am

3 Votes for some Ice Cream for Ethan.. Your bunch reminds me soo much of my own.. That is how picture time is here as well.. I think it would be fun to see who can get the best shot of there 3 kids..lol.. although for me I can't figure out how to get my darn camera pics on here.. they are on the kodak page on here but can't find them in the computer! URG!!
loomistunes
loomistunes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:20 am

LOL!!!
Sarah
Sarah

http://nwc-orca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie75 Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:49 am

LOL Poor Ethan certainly deserves a reward for those ones! Love Aislyn's outfit btw
Billie75
Billie75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum