MZ Backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday plans?

+3
Equine_Woman
loomistunes
redfoxster
7 posters

Go down

Thursday plans? Empty Thursday plans?

Post by redfoxster Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:08 am

Today I have go to my grandparents (as usual) and take my grandma to her doctors appointment. I have to take Keenan with me, so this will be another stressful appointment. Usually my MIL keeps him but she is trying to finish up something for her job.

My grandma, her friend, Keenan & I will go out to lunch. While we are out I am stopping by the bakery to pick up Christian's cake. It is Spongebob because that is Keenan & papa's favorite show.

Then I have to come home & meet up with Christian to go back out to my MIL's for dinner.

Hopefully I will be home in time to watch ER.
redfoxster
redfoxster

Back to top Go down

Thursday plans? Empty Re: Thursday plans?

Post by loomistunes Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:39 am

Staying home with Sammy and babysitting little man Josh!
loomistunes
loomistunes

Back to top Go down

Post by Equine_Woman Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:25 am

I'm about to take Wyatt to school, then run to Lowes and buy a camping table and a charcoal grill. . .

Then I'll bring my hubby back home so he can go to work (working overtime), feed horses, hang out, then pick Wyatt up after lunch.

Tonight I'm having dinner with a friend in town so that should be fun. I think I might go shopping a bit afterwards, although I might wait until tomorrow!
Equine_Woman
Equine_Woman
Admin

https://mommazonebackup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kshryock81 Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:45 am

i am getting sam ready for school and then i will drop him off and then i will come home and get ready for work and then go to work and then tonight i will probably clean my kitchen and finish the laundry and relax!

kshryock81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:15 am

I have to clean the house, then we're going to Build a Bear later this morning. Jeff has a doctor's appt this afternoon, but that's unrelated to Harriet and I. Later this afternoon I'm sure we'll go see my mom. That's it for today. Mostly cleaning and building a bear. Smile
Sarah
Sarah

http://nwc-orca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie75 Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:13 am

I am doing sfa today. Going to make supper soon and maybe do some dishes. Thats about it. DH has tonight off so we will probably watch some movies after he gets home from playing DnD.
Billie75
Billie75

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthmallory Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:09 pm

i helped with a "field trip" this morning. we went to the fire house. it is only about 3 blocks down the road, so we walked all the kids in a line down there. they use a long rope that has knots in it about every 2.5 feet, and each child has to hold a knot. then the adults walk along the road side of the sidewalk. it was fun, but i think the kids were too young to understand what they were trying to teach them. they liked the truck horn and the plastic hats they got. then i went to eat chineese for lunh with a girl from church. after that, we went and gor a frosty from wendy's. now im home and doing laundry. thats it fir me...
ruthmallory
ruthmallory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum