MZ Backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret To A Long Lasting Marriage...

5 posters

Go down

Secret To A Long Lasting Marriage... Empty Secret To A Long Lasting Marriage...

Post by Mommy26angels Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:47 pm

**This Is A Joke**

One that I thought was cute...(( I hope it doesn't offend anyone))
Phil had read this out of a book that he'd bought for me when I was in the hospital... It's now became a personal joke of our own now...LOL!!! Thought I'd share it...

Okay there was this newlywed couple that were honeymooning in the Grand Canyon. So the wife and husband decided to get two donkeys to ride down the trail. As they were going along the trail the Wife's Donkey stummbled, the wife says very calmly "That's 1"... they go alittle farther on down the trail and her donkey stummbles again, she calmly says again "That's 2"... well as they go farther on down the trail the Donkey stummbles again, the wife once again says "That's 3" and gets off the donkey and reaches into her purse and gets a pistol and shoots the Donkey dead... The husband bewildered and in total disbelief starts freaking out and asks his wife "What have you done, the Donkey did nothing to you, why did you kill the donkey"??? The wife calmly looks at her husband and says... "That's 1"....

Last edited by Mommy26angels on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommy26angels
Mommy26angels

Back to top Go down

Secret To A Long Lasting Marriage... Empty Re: Secret To A Long Lasting Marriage...

Post by groovysmurf Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:55 pm

lol!
groovysmurf
groovysmurf

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/users/groovysmurf

Back to top Go down

Secret To A Long Lasting Marriage... Empty Re: Secret To A Long Lasting Marriage...

Post by redfoxster Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:50 am

Very Happy
redfoxster
redfoxster

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie75 Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:20 pm

LMFAO lol!
Billie75
Billie75

Back to top Go down

Post by loomistunes Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:10 am

Ha!1 Love that! Thanks for sharing Dusti!
loomistunes
loomistunes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum