MZ Backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy...

3 posters

Go down

Amy... Empty Amy...

Post by Mommy26angels Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:50 pm

What is that Dragon Cave thing about? Is it an online game or something? I looks fun and I'd love to have one of those eggs as well, but I'm not exactically sure of what the site is, can you give me a heads up on it? It looks interesting considering I've got a WOW charactor ( that I should play more often...lol)!!!!!!!!
Mommy26angels
Mommy26angels

Back to top Go down

Amy... Empty Re: Amy...

Post by Equine_Woman Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:50 pm

It's just a little addicting thing where you 'adopt' dragons and then you have to get them to hatch by getting enough clicks. Very addicting!! The site is the one that you go to when you click on my egg! Wink It's pretty fun! They have fan sites that you can post your eggs and dragons to and that helps get enough clicks. . .let me know if you join, I'll post the fan site info!
Equine_Woman
Equine_Woman
Admin

https://mommazonebackup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:54 pm

Mommy26angels wrote:What is that Dragon Cave thing about? Is it an online game or something? I looks fun and I'd love to have one of those eggs as well, but I'm not exactically sure of what the site is, can you give me a heads up on it? It looks interesting considering I've got a WOW charactor ( that I should play more often...lol)!!!!!!!!

OOh! You know we play WoW too? What server are you guys on?
Sarah
Sarah

http://nwc-orca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommy26angels Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:05 am

Sarah wrote:
Mommy26angels wrote:What is that Dragon Cave thing about? Is it an online game or something? I looks fun and I'd love to have one of those eggs as well, but I'm not exactically sure of what the site is, can you give me a heads up on it? It looks interesting considering I've got a WOW charactor ( that I should play more often...lol)!!!!!!!!

OOh! You know we play WoW too? What server are you guys on?

I was on Zangramarsh. I am ( when I do play, or let me correct that...when I did Play) a Level 6 Warlock. After having to take care of a bunch of things around here and then the birth of Aiden, I haven't been able to play in such a long time to level up though. Phil just pre ordered the Litch King ( or whatever the new expansion pack is called), he gets his the 13th of November.
Mommy26angels
Mommy26angels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommy26angels Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:17 am

Well I got my Egg and I'm registered on the site BUT... I can't get my Egg to post on here so you guys could click on it.... No . What am I doing wrong here? Crying or Very sad
Mommy26angels
Mommy26angels

Back to top Go down

Post by Equine_Woman Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:16 am

Well I just stuck the bbcode into my siggie and voila!! Not sure why yours isn't working?
Equine_Woman
Equine_Woman
Admin

https://mommazonebackup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum