MZ Backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SO It's Came To This...

+5
loomistunes
ruthmallory
Billie75
Equine_Woman
Mommy26angels
9 posters

Go down

SO It's Came To This... Empty SO It's Came To This...

Post by Mommy26angels Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:19 pm

I will be shutting down my BABY FACTORY!!! I went in for my Post Natal Appointment and the doc explained to me that after our SCARE with the hemeraging after having just delievered Aiden, he's afraid that IF I get pregnant again then there might be a chance come deliverey time for what would be my 7th baby either one of three things could happen to me
1~ I bleed to death right there and die, if he cannot stop it with meds or tranfusion.
2~ I and the baby die from complications or I lose the pregnancy.
3~ If he can get the hemeraging to stop with drugs or tranfusion then he'd have to do a Hystrectomy (Sp?)
Basically he told me FLAT OUT, your body will not tallerate another pregnancy without killing BOTH of you or one of you. This is the best route for me to take. So NO MORE babies for me. I'm kinda sad in a way but then again I have been blessed with 6 of the most beautiful children GOD could ever give to me. I call him ( Dr. Tucker) tomorrow to let him know my and Phil's final decidion, we've already made our minds up that MY LIFE is more important than risking another pregnancy and Phil losing us both or one of us. So I will be calling to set up a date as to when it will be done.
Mommy26angels
Mommy26angels

Back to top Go down

SO It's Came To This... Empty Re: SO It's Came To This...

Post by Equine_Woman Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:21 pm

Aww!! Dusti I'm so sorry!! I can imagine that must be hard to hear!!!!! It sounds like it'll be for the best but it's not an easy decision!
Equine_Woman
Equine_Woman
Admin

https://mommazonebackup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie75 Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:42 pm

awww hun I am soooo sorry for you! Sad but like you said you have your 6 already I love you and they need their mamma...it is so not worth risking it. No I love you Big Hugs Hun!!! I love you
Billie75
Billie75

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommy26angels Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:00 pm

Thanks ladies. I know I am thanking my LUCKY STARS right now that I at least Know what it's like to give birth, hold your newborn and have someone call you MOMMY. That I thank God for everytime I see my babies. Sad thing ( for me) is that I'll "never" feel that small twitch or kick again or hear a HB beating from inside me other than myown. But... to keep from gettin all depressed I take a look at what I DO have and then I imagine how hard it would be on ALL OF MY FAMILY if they'd lost me if I ignore what Dr. Tucker is stressing what the Ovious is to me. I don't wanna die, I wouldn't want what would be my baby to die ( if I ever got pregnant again), so it's BEST I avoid this from happening. I know what it's like to lose a pregnancy, I've lost two of them and it hurt me physically and emotionally so I wouldn't want to feel that kinda pain either. It's the right thing to do so I'm getting it done. SOme mommies may feel differently some may not about having to make this type of decidion, but for me, my body, my doctor's advice, my intution, and my heart tell me DO IT, GET IT OVER WITH, so I'm gonna do it.
Mommy26angels
Mommy26angels

Back to top Go down

Post by Equine_Woman Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:16 pm

That's a very smart decision!!!
Equine_Woman
Equine_Woman
Admin

https://mommazonebackup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthmallory Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:47 pm

im sorry to hear that you wont have any more. you need to do what is best for your health.
ruthmallory
ruthmallory

Back to top Go down

Post by loomistunes Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:08 pm

So sorry to hear about that, Dusti.. But I beleive you made the right decsion.. Big hugs.. I know it must be hard..Hang in there! If you two want a sibling for Aiden..lol a younger one that is.. hehehe! There is always Adoption.. It is the Best thing I have even done in my entire life!
loomistunes
loomistunes

Back to top Go down

Post by groovysmurf Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:53 pm

It is sad, when you don't want it. But it does sound like the best solution! I have yet to regret my tubal! lol MY baby factory is closed!
groovysmurf
groovysmurf

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/users/groovysmurf

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy2kat Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:46 pm

It's a fairly simply procedure, physically. Mentally, it can be tough.
I have enough children. I can barely handle the ones I have though I love them with all my heart. We were done after Cody and along came Savannah but I'm SO glad she did.
After she was born and I had my tubal I had a bit of a tough time coming to terms with the finality of it all.
I wouldn't say I regret it, I guess I just felt like less of a woman.
I've also found myself incredibly paraniod about Cody for some reason. Maybe because he's the boy... But I have these terrible concerns about what if he's run over or hurt or whatever...wierd.
Anyway, {hugs} and I hope it goes smoothly all the way around. Smile
Just try to remember, you're six times blessed. Very Happy

mommy2kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommy26angels Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:38 am

Thanks guys, I knew ya'll would make me feel better about it all.
Mommy26angels
Mommy26angels

Back to top Go down

Post by redfoxster Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:54 am

loomistunes wrote:So sorry to hear about that, Dusti.. But I beleive you made the right decsion.. Big hugs.. I know it must be hard..Hang in there! If you two want a sibling for Aiden..lol a younger one that is.. hehehe! There is always Adoption.. It is the Best thing I have even done in my entire life!

That's what I was going to say, adoption is always an option... but you definitely need to do what's best for your health. You wouldn't want to leave 6 without a mama.
redfoxster
redfoxster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:16 pm

I think it sounds like a very well thought out and good decision for you and your family.
Sarah
Sarah

http://nwc-orca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommy26angels Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:05 pm

loomistunes wrote:So sorry to hear about that, Dusti.. But I beleive you made the right decsion.. Big hugs.. I know it must be hard..Hang in there! If you two want a sibling for Aiden..lol a younger one that is.. hehehe! There is always Adoption.. It is the Best thing I have even done in my entire life!

Yeah that is true, there is always Adoption and I love to be able to do something like that, but after hearing the heartaches that accompany adoptions such as ( the parents wanting their child back, getting close to the child then having to give them back, knowing the history of the child and learning how to deal with them if it's a Bad background they came from, and so on and so on) I just think it would break my heart to have to see a child go through such a dramatic life. I've read your posts from day one when Sam was placed with you and all the heartache you went through and then having to give up the other little baby you had... and then Robin with Nina. I just think my heart would break so hard to have to get close to them ( the girls, Aiden , Phil and I) and then something happen were one minute they're with us and the next they are gone or the parents have a change of heart at the last minute. I think both you and Robin have the Biggest hearts and I have so much admiration for you both and what you two have done opening up your heatrs and lives to these special BEAUTIFUL ( might I add as well) little children. I just can't do it... Crying or Very sad
Mommy26angels
Mommy26angels

Back to top Go down

Post by loomistunes Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:26 pm

Thanks Dusti.. but everyday I look at Samantha, Brandon and Hunter I know that the little bit of heartache I went through was totally worth it and I am the lucky one to have them call me mommy! It is the most AMAZING feeling in all the world.. I thank God each and every day for my children.
loomistunes
loomistunes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum