MZ Backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm BOREDDDD

4 posters

Go down

I'm BOREDDDD Empty I'm BOREDDDD

Post by groovysmurf Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:24 pm

I have house work I could do but its late and I don't need to stimulate my mind that much. I SHOULD be in bed but as tired as I am, I am far from sleepy. And I gotta get up in the am to get Ethan out for school and get girls and I ready for the day. So instead I sit here bored, hence why you got extra pics! hehe I have lots more I took but I am being good and saving those for next week!

Ok since I am bored, here are a couple thoughts/questions I have been thinking about today... don't ask me why! haha

1. Wouldn't it be WEIRD to drive a mail truck?? I mean sitting on the opposite side of the vehicle to drive but staying in the correct lanes? I was in England for a month and omg I near had panic attacks with them driving on the "wrong" side of the road! lol I can't imagine wrong side of the car! And wouldn't it be really weird to drive your mail truck all day then get into your vehicle where you are seated correctly? I have bad depth perception I doubt I could ever drive one of those suckers!

2. Just what exactly are those black hose thingys transportation departments put down on the roads? You know those black things that stretch across the road and one is connected to some kind of box that stores the info? I wanna know what it is measuring ya know? It can't just be an Idaho thing... lol I am hoping at least some of you get what I am talking about! I often wondered if it was to see the speed people go, or just maybe how many cars pass that road?

Ok I will stop being a nerd now! clown
groovysmurf
groovysmurf

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/users/groovysmurf

Back to top Go down

I'm BOREDDDD Empty Re: I'm BOREDDDD

Post by sabra Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:24 pm

When I went to England I thought it was fun to ride on the "wrong" side of the road. But they do drive like idiots over there.

The black ropes on the road are to keep track of how many cars use the road so they know if the road has enough "business" to fix it or redo it or something like that.

I am supposed to be doing homework but I am on the computer as always! LOL!
sabra
sabra

Back to top Go down

Post by groovysmurf Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:14 pm

sabra wrote:When I went to England I thought it was fun to ride on the "wrong" side of the road. But they do drive like idiots over there.

The black ropes on the road are to keep track of how many cars use the road so they know if the road has enough "business" to fix it or redo it or something like that.

I am supposed to be doing homework but I am on the computer as always! LOL!

Well then they ought to be repairing it soon! lol It has a gillion cars on it a day!! And its in need of a makeover for sure!
groovysmurf
groovysmurf

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/users/groovysmurf

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:23 am

They have those things across the road here too...it is to measure the amount of traffic for construction purposes. Guess they are used everywhere!

We have mail vans here in our town and the driver sits on the same side as he/she would in a normal car. I bet the city has one of those trucks though...I have never thought to look...hmmm.

Nancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:36 am

I've always thought driving a UPS truck would be weird because they don't have a door on that thing! I'd feel so unsafe! Wouldn't you almost fall out????
Sarah
Sarah

http://nwc-orca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum