MZ Backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday

+4
Sarah
Equine_Woman
Nancy
redfoxster
8 posters

Go down

Friday Empty Friday

Post by redfoxster Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:51 am

Today I have to do the regular Friday chemo thing. It is bloodwork day, so it usually takes a little longer.
I'm hoping that I can get away from my grandparents house quickly today because my MIL is keeping Keenan this evening so that dh and I can have some time to ourselves.

We are planning to go out to dinner and maybe to a movie.
redfoxster
redfoxster

Back to top Go down

Friday Empty Re: Friday

Post by Nancy Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:40 am

Just had my morning calls from the Doctors and Hospitals. Those are done with for the day. Right now I am trying to convince Clare that she needs a nap. She keeps saying she doesn't.

It is only going to be 10 degrees here today so it is a little on the cool side but warm enough to go for a stroll so we might head out and pick up Daddy from work for 4.

Nancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Equine_Woman Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:14 am

Oh man!! Can't believe it's finally FRIDAY!!!

We are headed to my Mom's house so Wyatt can spend the night tonight, then come back tomorrow for CAMPING!!! I'm going to go do a little shopping after I drop him off and I'll try and do laundry when I get home. Greg won't be home tonight until 1a.m. so we are going to go to the grocery store for the camping trip Saturday morning. That way we can go ahead and get the ice for the trip.

My best friend's Mom is still doing badly. This morning on top of the Pulmonary Embolism, she has some atrial defibs going on. Sigh. I'm praying they get her doing better quickly.
Equine_Woman
Equine_Woman
Admin

https://mommazonebackup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:30 am

Well so far I've taken Harriet to preschool, where she is attending without mommy for the first time today. I'm sure she won't even notice I'm gone. She hardly lifted her head to say goodbye when I left she was already so enthralled. Razz

My plan for this morning is to eat brownies and play some computer games. That's it. I may take a shower if I feel so inclined, but I'm so wiped I don't think I'll bother. Maybe though.

Later, I'll get Harriet at about noon, and my dad is going to pick up my sis from the airport to be here about the same time.

The rest of the day is up in the air. I'm not sure I should be going in to the hospital with a cold, but I'm not coughing, so I dunno. So I may be stuck in the house today. We shall see.
Sarah
Sarah

http://nwc-orca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthmallory Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:34 am

josh is at school, dh is at work, adn i just ate some mc d's. thats pretty much all.
ruthmallory
ruthmallory

Back to top Go down

Post by kshryock81 Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:03 am

well we are just hanging out at home this morning....my husband woke up having a panic attack at 5am so i was up for a little while. and now i am completely exhausted and i have to work 12-4 so no nap here today. and then this evening i am gonna pay a few bills and probably do a little grocery shopping.

kshryock81

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie75 Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:29 pm

I was up almost all night last night watching movies with Dh ( damn backshift...he is always up all night and thats the only time i get to spend with him on days off Rolling Eyes ) so I slept the biggest part of today away. Woke up a couple times for meds and food and went back to bed. Woke up in time to watch Oprah and Dr phil. Angel has 2 friends over fora sleepover tonight and I have to get their Halloween costumes put together and tried on them tonight ( they are all dressing as the three Nintendo Princesses....Peach, Daisy, and Zelda) and after thats done with I have prep work to do for the Halloween Craft Night tommorrow night Rolling Eyes After all that I still need to do dishes and other things that didnt get done today. So tonight is going to be busy...glad i got lots of rest today.
Billie75
Billie75

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:35 pm

Oh. My. God.

We just went on our first "date" in over three years. And we even sat in the bar of the restaurant just because we could!!!

I know that sounds pathetic, but man... when you've got two special needs kids and practically never leave your house, let alone ever get out without them, this was darn near the most miraculous thing that's happened to me in eons!

Oh, and I got to open my birthday presents a couple days early and Jeremy got me one of those iPod Touch thingies. It's pretty cool! The boys gave me 9 Hershey's with Almonds bars. I see at least 5 extra pounds in my near future...

sunny
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Equine_Woman Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:59 pm

Awww!! Congrats Heather!! Lots of getting out going on!!!

I took myself on a date tonight. I really like eating alone in restaurants (as long as I have a good book) and there was a thai place I wanted to try. . .so I went and did it! Wyatt is at Grami's and Greg is at work of course. Then I took myself to the ice cream place. I'm a fun date.
Equine_Woman
Equine_Woman
Admin

https://mommazonebackup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum