MZ Backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday!!

+6
kshryock81
groovysmurf
Equine_Woman
ruthmallory
Nancy
redfoxster
10 posters

Go down

Saturday!! Empty Saturday!!

Post by redfoxster Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:03 am

We are leaving for soccer in a bit. Keenan started "playing" soccer at the Y last Saturday, so we will see how this goes. Last week was exhausting for me!

Then I have no plans. I think I am going to stay home and do nothing. I had to go to my grandparents appointments every day this past week. My house is a mess, but I think I will wait to clean until tomorrow.
redfoxster
redfoxster

Back to top Go down

Saturday!! Empty Re: Saturday!!

Post by Nancy Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:52 am

I think we are going to hang out a bit here this morning, pick Steve up for lunch as he had to work today, then we are off to the Apple Orchard!!

The Orchard is about a 25 minute drive from here and it is such a sunny crisp fall day. Plus Brandon is actually home and I wanted to get some good pics of him at the Orchard since he missed it last year.

Nancy

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthmallory Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:36 am

well its a crappy day here today. rained all night, and is calling for rain through tonight. we have our anniversary date tonight. dh's mom is keeping josh overnight. we will head up there after nap to drop him off, catch a matene and the go to dinner. hope im not too tired for tonight Wink
ruthmallory
ruthmallory

Back to top Go down

Post by Equine_Woman Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:43 am

Going camping!! Be back tomorrow or Monday!!! Have a great weekend girls!
Equine_Woman
Equine_Woman
Admin

https://mommazonebackup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by groovysmurf Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:08 am

So far we really don't have plans. Dh woke up with pink eye though *ugh* and he is a bigggggg baby about it! I will be taking Ethan to my moms at some point to spend the night. Other than that plan to do nada and relax. Except maybe some cleaning.
groovysmurf
groovysmurf

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/users/groovysmurf

Back to top Go down

Post by kshryock81 Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:00 pm

i am getting ready to drop dh off at work then i will come home and get ready for work myself then drop samuel off at grandma's and then off to work i go. then this evening i am gonna clean the kitchen and make something yummy for dinner probably chicken and either mashed potatoe's or rice.

kshryock81

Back to top Go down

Post by loomistunes Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:29 pm

we are staying home today with the kids.. I am making cookies today and just doing some light cleaning and trying to catch up on laundry.. then I am making Fried Chicken for dinner with Mashed potatoes and Gravy and Stuffing and some Buscuits!! YUM.. Hubby is putting a new wall and door in downstairs.. and a new lock on the garage door and Spray Painting the new door we just put up in the living room.. HUNTER GREEN! So We hope to get all of that done..Going to rake leaves with the kidos after thier nap and let them run and jump in them.. should be alot of fun! ANd I hope to get some GREAT FALL PICS.. Jen
loomistunes
loomistunes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:42 pm

I'm staying home and being a sicky. I can't go visit my mom at the hospital, I can hardly visit with my sister who is here in my own house, and I'm not going outside (even though it's beautiful today.) I'm just a bump on a log. Might take a nap in a few....
Sarah
Sarah

http://nwc-orca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:58 pm

I'm watching college football, eating a few of my Hershey's bars from yesterday, and cleaning up a short story I just finished for school.

Just how I like my Saturdays!
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie75 Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:04 pm

I got all my prepwork done for tonight and am just waiting now for Dh to leave for work and the kids to all arrive. I have 2 extras here already but the other 3 wont be here until after DH leaves. Then we are having the craft night...Im watching SNL after everyone leaves and thats it for my day.
Billie75
Billie75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum