MZ Backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy crap I went outside today! Haha!

4 posters

Go down

Holy crap I went outside today!  Haha! Empty Holy crap I went outside today! Haha!

Post by Sarah Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:42 pm

What with being sick and all I've been completely cooped up, which has been sucky because the weather has been beautiful fall sunshine. Today I was feeling well enough to go outside! We went out for lunch, went to the Osh Kosh store to get Harriet some cute, warm sweaters, went to the pet store to see kittens, then went to the grocery store. On the way home we stopped at our local fruit market and got pumpkins! It's our holiday tradition to go there and get photos, because we've done it since Harriet's first Halloween in 2005. It was so nice and lovely to get outside! Here's hoping I feel even better tomorrow so I can keep my work day at preschool!!

PS Photos to come Wednesday! Smile
Sarah
Sarah

http://nwc-orca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Holy crap I went outside today!  Haha! Empty Re: Holy crap I went outside today! Haha!

Post by loomistunes Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:02 pm

i Hope you feel better tommorow.. and just think next year you will have your daughter and son with you!! lol I bet you are getting excitted.. We are happy for you guys!! Can't wait to meet the little man! I bet Harriet will be a GREAT big sister!
loomistunes
loomistunes

Back to top Go down

Holy crap I went outside today!  Haha! Empty Re: Holy crap I went outside today! Haha!

Post by groovysmurf Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:52 pm

That's great! Sometimes it feels great to get out! Especially with being sick!
groovysmurf
groovysmurf

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/users/groovysmurf

Back to top Go down

Post by redfoxster Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:28 pm

I'm glad you got out. Hope you feel better soon!
redfoxster
redfoxster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum