MZ Backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok, have a question regarding prices

3 posters

Go down

ok, have a question regarding prices Empty ok, have a question regarding prices

Post by ruthmallory Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:38 pm

how much would you pay for a quilt like this? The lady at my mil's work would like me to make her a quilt, and wants me to give her a price. the pic below is the pattern i would use, but not the same colors; because she want bright colors.. so how much would you pay? the fabric i buy is the stuff from walmart, and is about $5 a yard. i would need a total of about 8 yards, and then a sheet for the backing. I dont know what i would charge for labor, mabe $10 an hour??? I have no idea. I know some of you are crafty, and some of you might know someone that does this. I just need help..

ok, have a question regarding prices EasyBeginnersRailFence
ruthmallory
ruthmallory

Back to top Go down

ok, have a question regarding prices Empty Re: ok, have a question regarding prices

Post by groovysmurf Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Um I have no idea! I am a bit of a cheapskate and normally wouldn't pay over $50 for a blanket but that is probably right about what you will spend in material alone!!

Have you checked on ebay to see what something like that is going for? Maybe I will search around the net and see what people are charging and get back to you! Smile
groovysmurf
groovysmurf

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/users/groovysmurf

Back to top Go down

ok, have a question regarding prices Empty Re: ok, have a question regarding prices

Post by redfoxster Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:26 pm

Check etsy.com to see what people are charging. That requires quite a bit of labor and I think you should be compensated. It is difficult to put a price on that type of work.
redfoxster
redfoxster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down