MZ Backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God help me! My fridge stinks! Help!

2 posters

Go down

God help me! My fridge stinks! Help! Empty God help me! My fridge stinks! Help!

Post by groovysmurf Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:42 pm

What on earth can I do about my stinky fridge?? Last night (Monday night) dh went to get a popsicle from the freezer only to find the bag was filled with liquid. Which prompted us checking other things out and sure enough the whole thing was bad! My entire freezer was thawed, I had a max pak of Chicken in the freezer which proceeded to get chicken juice all over everything in there! Yuck! Well then I check my fridge part and sure enough its all getting warm too! My freezer won't stop blowing hot air. So we had to rescue what we could and get it into coolers. Its the last week of the month so we are out of money to replace anything! I had $3 to go get two bags of ice. I couldn't reach my landlord until nearly 9pm! I called him back at 10am this morning wondering when to expect the person to fix it and he tells me TOMORROW "sometime". UGH! He has an empty apartment we can put our food in until then. But in the meantime over half of my stuff is bad! My ketchup and butter was soup! So I wound up tossing out 2 and a half bags of food and stuff! I am totally pissed off! I just bought new salad dressings, steak sauce, mayo, ketchup etc etc etc. All of it got opened and maybe used once or twice. So it all had to go into the garbage. So now I have to hike over to another building to get my kids a cup of milk! Argh! Anyway in the meantime my landlord told me to unplug my fridge and open the doors to vent it. So now my house reeks of spoiled food as does the hallway into the other apartments! I put a note on my door apologizing for the smell and explaining what was up so they wouldn't file complaints against me. My neighbors have done it in the past! Ugh! What can I do for this smell?? I took lysol to the whole thing and it still stinks! God help me! My fridge stinks! Help! Icon_scratch
groovysmurf
groovysmurf

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/users/groovysmurf

Back to top Go down

God help me! My fridge stinks! Help! Empty Re: God help me! My fridge stinks! Help!

Post by Equine_Woman Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:45 am

Be sure to prop it open while it is off, and maybe try some febreeze in it. . crazy I know. .. That stinks that it's broken!! Maybe they will haul it away and bring a new on! Then you won't have to worry about it stinking!!!!
Equine_Woman
Equine_Woman
Admin

https://mommazonebackup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum