MZ Backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have you ever thought

+2
redfoxster
ruthmallory
6 posters

Go down

have you ever thought Empty have you ever thought

Post by ruthmallory Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:27 pm

about being a cop? i was looking online at my community college, and they have a class starting in january. i just dont know if i could physically pass it. i know that they would do physical training, and the t could build me up and trim me down. but it is monday -friday.
ruthmallory
ruthmallory

Back to top Go down

have you ever thought Empty Re: have you ever thought

Post by redfoxster Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:59 pm

I could never be a cop. Just not assertive enough. But do you have military training? That is usually a plus for cops.
redfoxster
redfoxster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:07 pm

I applied when I was out of high school but at the time needed to be sponsored and the local station had been in the process of sponsoring someone already. I took the info session in for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), but never went further. I don't think I could put up with the baloney the policing agencies put up with.

Nancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Equine_Woman Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:16 pm

I've never wanted to be one but my best friend's husband is one and man he has some interesting stories. Problem with being a cop is they don't get Holidays off. And most of the time the rookies work night. (for YEARS!)
Equine_Woman
Equine_Woman
Admin

https://mommazonebackup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by loomistunes Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:33 pm

never crossed my mind! But if it is something that you want.. i say go for it!!!!
loomistunes
loomistunes

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthmallory Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:45 am

i was in the military. im just worried that they would say im too fat. but there so many fat cops, you know.LOL i really think i could do it. dh said he didnt care. i really dont know if dh would support me in it. i would know too much about "smoking stuff" and his friends might be scared of hanging out. i wouldnt bust them by any means. i would go after the drunks. i just really want to do something that will make a difference, and change my community. help people.
ruthmallory
ruthmallory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:02 am

I'd never want to personally do it, but Jeff's thought about it a lot. He mainly hasn't ever tried for two reasons: one being the physical thing, but also it's such a dangerous job he isn't sure he could make me wonder if he's coming home every night.
Sarah
Sarah

http://nwc-orca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down