MZ Backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thought I'd start...Wednesday Daily Update

+3
Equine_Woman
redfoxster
Sarah
7 posters

Go down

Thought I'd start...Wednesday Daily Update Empty Thought I'd start...Wednesday Daily Update

Post by Sarah Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:24 pm

Well for me so far there's no change in my mom's condition or status at the hospital. They're keeping her stable and under watch. I guess they're going to try and do a CAT scan either today or tomorrow, but in the meantime she's just drugged up and stuck with tubes everywhere.

Harriet and I had preschool this morning. She's still saying she wants me to stay, but I bet if I insisted on leaving she'd be ok. I may try on Friday. Mondays are the only days I'm scheduled to be there. So preschool was fun, we had a fire drill, which was interesting with preschoolers. The fire drill was late too. They said it'd be at 11:15, but it didn't happen until after 11:30, so we had all the kids bundled up and ready for 20 minutes, then had to stand quietly (with preschoolers - HAH!) for a few more minutes. Wow.

Then we came home for a quick mac and cheese lunch, and Harriet is now napping while I catch up with my MZ gals. Depending on how things look after Harriet's nap, we may go to the mall to Build A Bear for Grandma, then go visit her later. Technically I have my first parent education for preschool tonight, but with my mom's thing and all I have an excuse not to go. They already know I may not show up and it's ok. I'll just get some make up work instead.

So that's my day. How about you?
Sarah
Sarah

http://nwc-orca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Thought I'd start...Wednesday Daily Update Empty Re: Thought I'd start...Wednesday Daily Update

Post by redfoxster Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:31 pm

Today I had to take my grandpa to chemo. I had to take Keenan with us (for the first time) but he kept the nurses entertained.

We just got home and are going to take it easy this evening.
redfoxster
redfoxster

Back to top Go down

Thought I'd start...Wednesday Daily Update Empty Re: Thought I'd start...Wednesday Daily Update

Post by Equine_Woman Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:36 pm

Sarah, I can't imagine helping out at Wyatt's preschool!! I wouldn't make it. And he tells me to wait in the parking lot every time he goes. . . so I let him think I do. . I'm sure he's going to be scared for life if he ever finds out I go home!! I hope you get to go to build a bear and I hope your Mom is doing better.

Lucy, How long do the chemo appointments last? Isn't it funny how entertaining 3 year olds are?

We've been pretty lazy this morning. We finally got a cold front that dropped the temps into the 60s so we can't play outside without being a little more covered than usual. I cleaned the kitchen and the house a bit this morning and finished with my airshow pics. Now I'm off to work on some other photos I've put off working on for a long time!! Hope everyone's afternoon is going well!
Equine_Woman
Equine_Woman
Admin

https://mommazonebackup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by groovysmurf Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:54 pm

Today is my one day off during the week. I normally spend it taking Aislyn to speech therapy and running a delivery for work and whatnot. It normally go, go, go and don't get to relax. But at Speech today I asked if we could go bi-weekly instead of weekly so I can have a break sometimes. So now we are going to do that.

Brenna started her therapy today, her next will be in 2 weeks. I like this gal a lot! She is younger and seems more in tune with things Brenna's age.

Ethan's scouts got canceled today, the leader is sick. He wants to go to Family Fun night at school. So we may try to make that.

I bought small pumpkins for each of the kids. Figured I would do a project with them with the kids. Figured I would just let them color on them with Markers or something and then put them in our window. Might do that tonight.
groovysmurf
groovysmurf

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/users/groovysmurf

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:13 pm

Today we went to the nearest city hospital for an appointment with an Oncologist for Clare's care when we stay locally. They will be used as support.

I had a busy afternoon of cleaning up the place after each time Hurricane Clare struck. Now I am listening to the sighs of my 11 year old work on his Math graphs...all 20 of them, which were assigned for homework tonight. Little crazy I think.

Nancy

Back to top Go down

Post by redfoxster Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:41 pm

Equine_Woman wrote:Sarah, I can't imagine helping out at Wyatt's preschool!! I wouldn't make it. And he tells me to wait in the parking lot every time he goes. . . so I let him think I do. . I'm sure he's going to be scared for life if he ever finds out I go home!! I hope you get to go to build a bear and I hope your Mom is doing better.

Lucy, How long do the chemo appointments last? Isn't it funny how entertaining 3 year olds are?

We've been pretty lazy this morning. We finally got a cold front that dropped the temps into the 60s so we can't play outside without being a little more covered than usual. I cleaned the kitchen and the house a bit this morning and finished with my airshow pics. Now I'm off to work on some other photos I've put off working on for a long time!! Hope everyone's afternoon is going well!

His chemo appointments run about two hours now. They were longer before, but now the main time is spent doing vitals and pre-chemo bloodwork. The actual meds are pretty quick. Keenan LOVES doctors because the nurses pay him so much attention.

Last edited by redfoxster on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspell)
redfoxster
redfoxster

Back to top Go down

Post by loomistunes Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:47 pm

I had my daycare kids today.. Hunter Brandon and Cody all get on the bus and then it is just Samantha and Josh at home..and besides doing some crafts and coloring with them.. I had some laundry to catch up on.. We went for a walk this afternoon and the kids loved that.. It was just the 3 smaller ones since the boys had Bible Adventure club after school. We just had Manwhich for dinner and the boys had a bath tonight.. They have all had thier nighttime snack and Brandon and Samantha are watching Max and Ruby before bed..Hunter stays up and watches his Goose Bumps!!! So that has been our day and night.. Nothing to excitting!
loomistunes
loomistunes

Back to top Go down

Post by kshryock81 Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:58 pm

today is my day off....so i dropped sam off at school this morning then i went to a wic appointment to pick up my vouchors then i picked sam up from school and we came home and had lunch then i put sam down for a nap and then i went to the doctor to have my hand looked at. then i came home and relaxed. and now i am getting dinner ready and doing some laundry!

kshryock81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down