MZ Backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess I am keeping up with the daily updates, so SUNDAY!

+3
Sarah
Nancy
redfoxster
7 posters

Go down

I guess I am keeping up with the daily updates, so SUNDAY! Empty I guess I am keeping up with the daily updates, so SUNDAY!

Post by redfoxster Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:02 am

Today is another day that I am going to be home.
I have been so busy with my grandparents stuff (housework, groceries, appointments) that when I have a day off I just want to hibernate.

So today I have to make myself clean my house really well.

I would also like to go out and play with Keenan, so we may go out to a park. I am also knitting a pair of socks and will work on them some more.
redfoxster
redfoxster

Back to top Go down

I guess I am keeping up with the daily updates, so SUNDAY! Empty Re: I guess I am keeping up with the daily updates, so SUNDAY!

Post by Nancy Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:41 am

There is a Bingo fundraiser for Clare in another Town today so we are going to go there so a few of the organizers can meet Clare. Due to germs and such, we won't be able to stay and thank everyone...but we will make an appearance.

Other than that, I don't think we are doing much. I wanted to take the kids to the Orchard today since it turned too chilly yesterday to go.

Oh, I also need to clean the house up. Steve has been working a lot to make ends meet where i am at home with Clare. The dishes haven't been done since yesterday!! And the floor always needs cleaning since Clare eats everywhere, not just at the table!

Nancy

Back to top Go down

I guess I am keeping up with the daily updates, so SUNDAY! Empty Re: I guess I am keeping up with the daily updates, so SUNDAY!

Post by Sarah Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:19 am

Still sick, but I think I'm a bit better today. My sis goes home later, my mom MAY be home later today, otherwise no idea!
Sarah
Sarah

http://nwc-orca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kshryock81 Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:52 am

i plan on cleaning my house and probably going to visiting my parents this afternoon and then i have to work from 4-10pm and maybe i will try to get a nap in there somewhere if i can get sam to lay down.

kshryock81

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommy26angels Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:04 pm

Well this morning I left the house around 9:30ish to go over to my mother's house. She and I went to the Cracker Barrel for breakfast and then headed over to Target so that I could get my BC Pills filled ( yes, until I can get that TUBAL schedualed this is my BACK UP). Then with everyone in the house getting the Black Plague from Phil ( AKA~ Cold From Hell) I bought Aiden a Froggy Humidifier ( it's really cute) and some cold meds for the girls and Tyenol for Aiden and the girls. She and I stopped by the grocery store and she bought a decorating kit for the girls to make sugar cookies today for their FUN TIME. Then I went back over to my mom's house for a few minutes and then left and came back home. Now I've gotta get to cleaning. No
Mommy26angels
Mommy26angels

Back to top Go down

Post by groovysmurf Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:53 pm

Today I have done pretty much nada! Been playing Tiger Woods 09 on the PS3 bil is letting us borrow and playing with girls. Dh is away watching football with friends. Girls and I napped and now we are back to do nada! lol I SHOULD do some cleaning but I am not stressing it today!
groovysmurf
groovysmurf

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/users/groovysmurf

Back to top Go down

Post by Billie75 Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:00 pm

Today was supposed to be cleaning day but since there wasnt a lot of mess left from last night other than dishes ( the girls helped a lot last night before they went to bed) I said tah heck with it ( theres always tomorrow) and Angel and i had a girls day just the two of us. I had a bit of money ( not much but some lol) left out of the child tax benefit this month so we went christmas shopping ( obviously not for her but everyone else.) and then went out to supper at wendy's. We had a good day and just before bed Angel came in to snuggle and said she had fun today . Made me feel pretty good that she actually had fun hangin out with just me. I'm just doing my online stuff now and then heading to bed...got lots to do tomorrow lol Laughing
Billie75
Billie75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down