MZ Backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need some energy!

2 posters

Go down

I need some energy! Empty I need some energy!

Post by groovysmurf Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:28 pm

I have 5 hampers/baskets FULL of clean folded clothes to put away. I have been soooooo bad about this! lol Its been nearly 2 weeks of putting it away! I keep everything clean by taking it to work every 1 to 3 days but am too beat to put it away. Whenever anyone needs clothes we get it out of there. I need some energy! Icon_tongue Talk about being lazy! I need some energy! Icon_lol

I don't mind doing laundry and folding it. I just hate putting it away! Especially for 5 people. Can't rely on dh I need some energy! Icon_rolleyes the dork doesn't even seem to know whose laundry is whose! Last time I had him put it away while I was at work I got Ethan's socks in my sock drawer, Ethan got mine and he had to go opening all the dresser drawers on the girls' dressers to see whose is whose and what went were. I swear he would fall apart without me! Not to mention the man can't match clothes for the girls to save his life. lol A whole nother topic there! haha

I just need some energy to get off my duff and do it! Its nearly 10:30pm here and I gotta be up in the am for work. I should try to sleep but I keep staring at this laundry going "I should put that away" and instead I go ugh I don't wanna and here I sit typing to you! I need some energy! Icon_cyclops

hehe guess bed first and clothes tomorrow. I guess I could have dh put it away tomorrow and then I can just inspect the drawers when I get home! lol That sounds like less work! I need some energy! Icon_razz
groovysmurf
groovysmurf

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/users/groovysmurf

Back to top Go down

I need some energy! Empty Re: I need some energy!

Post by Equine_Woman Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:47 pm

I feel for you!!! Our car is still packed from camping and I just don't care. . .but I've got to go outside and get our blankets because they are the ones for our bed! And I should have done it this afternoon and washed them!! Oh well. Good luck with you laundry!
Equine_Woman
Equine_Woman
Admin

https://mommazonebackup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down