MZ Backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some energy!

3 posters

Go down

Need some energy! Empty Need some energy!

Post by groovysmurf Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:40 pm

For the last week and a half I have been packing, moving my mom and cleaning the old place. Mostly all by myself! My step dad helped with two trips the first day and then got pneumonia and couldn't help (He has severe COPD and asthma), and my brother helped with probably 4 loads total. The rest was all me for the stuff one person could carry. My mom hired movers to move the furniture, swing set, and heavy stuff (boxes and boxes of heavy books!). I am covered in bruises to prove I busted my butt! lol

Anyway, as a result of being gone so much my house is trashed cuz dh was in charge and he refuses to clean. Need some energy! Icon_evil And now I have someone coming to fix my fridge soon and I have NO motivation to straighten up my kitchen and do my dishes. Most of me just wants to sit on my duff and screw what they think, but I hate people coming into my house when its a mess. Ugh! Guess I better motivate....... Need some energy! Icon_bounce
groovysmurf
groovysmurf

http://www.glitter-graphics.com/users/groovysmurf

Back to top Go down

Need some energy! Empty Re: Need some energy!

Post by Nancy Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:49 am

Oh Nita...why doesn't it bother your DH that the house is a mess? Because he thinks you'll clean it anyway before people get there? I bet you are beat from all the moving...it is a tough job. I hate moving.

Hoping you get some more energy!!

Nancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Equine_Woman Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:52 am

That sucks!!! I had to pack up my entire house by myself when I was pregnant with Wyatt. Luckily I didn't have the move anything more than one room or so. . . I'm sorry your hubby didn't clean though!! That would drive me NUTS!
Equine_Woman
Equine_Woman
Admin

https://mommazonebackup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down